9.27.2011

Congrats to Teazanne (Sept. 2011 Contest Winner)



With just one entry in this month's contest, I'm pleased to announce the winner of the September 2011 Keen Tea Thyme Contest - Teazanne (Maryann)!

Her story about back-to-school jitters will be posted in a separate entry later today.

Her prize? A pouch of Toasted Marshmallow customized blend from Adagio, and a second pouch of Autumn's Walk, another of my signature blends from Adagio. And as a special treat, a 2 oz sample of my new blend Pink Pearls!

Want free tea? Then submit an entry for my October contest by emailing me a memory about your favorite Halloween. Winners will receive two pouches of tea from my Adagio signature blend collection:

-Liquid Candy Corn
-Vampire Lemonade

The top five entries will be posted for readers to vote on by October 26, 2011. All top five winners will receive a sample of Pink Pearls.

Happy Brewing! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment